Delivery and Returns
- Dispatch Times are approximate.
- Mon –Fri before 4pm GMT: all 'In Stock' orders that are received by Penn Elcom Online (via telephone or online) will be dispatched the same day.
- Mon – Fri after 4pm GMT: all 'In Stock' orders that are received by Penn Elcom Online (via telephone or online) will be dispatched the following working day.
Important Note for Friday Dispatch: Though the order may be dispatched the same day if placed before 4pm, it will not be delivered until the following working day. (Monday)
- An order placed Friday at 10am GMT with UK next day delivery will be dispatched on Friday and delivered on Monday.
- An order placed on Friday after 4pm GMT with UK next day delivery will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
- Any orders received during the weekend will be dispatched the following working day. (Monday)
- Wherever possible, orders are fulfilled using the above timescales, but delivery times will vary depending on where the goods are being sent to and the type of service that has been selected, so we are unable to guarantee delivery dates. We are also still seeing shipping partners affected by Covid-19-related backlogs.
If you decide that the product you purchased from us is not exactly what you were looking for, or is the wrong size, there is no problem returning it to us.
No goods delivered to you which are in accordance with the agreement will be accepted for return by us without our prior written approval and on terms to be determined at our absolute discretion. If we agree to accept any such goods for return, they must be returned by you to us carriage-paid and in the original packaging.
Our returns policy is flexible but we ask that items being returned are done so within 21 days of receipt and accompanied by a letter explaining the reason for the return, and the position of the fault.
Remember, before purchase, if in any doubt about size, colour or suitability of a product, you can email us with any queries about all of our products. Our staff are experts and will respond to emails quickly during working hours.
If for any reason your order arrives with a fault or it has been damaged during transit, send it back to us and we will send you a replacement.
All the products we sell are covered by a manufacturers warranty, which will cover the product for faults and defects. This period of cover can vary, most items will be 6 months, but it is worth remembering that warranties do not cover general wear and tear. If you have an issue with a product purchased from Penn Elcom Online contact us first. Returned items with a warranty or repair issue should be clean and you will have to cover the postage cost back to Penn Elcom Online.
Penn Elcom Online
Drury Lane, Ponswood Industrial Estate
Phone: 44 (0)1424 722 944